Monday 22 December 2014

New work in progress. Sherlock's getting married?



Yes, you've read the headline correctly. The couple is getting married.
I'm working on a wedding photo album for the couple. I've already posted some of the newspaper front-pages on tumbler and Pinterest, to inform you about their marriage. It will take place in February 2015, maybe sooner. It will depend on how long I take to finish the manips. I want to show you their wedding day with pictures instead of telling you about it in writing. I’m more than halfway already.

As you can see, I’ve change the blog’s cover as well. (A sneak peek on one of their wedding day.) I will try to use my own manips as far as possible. There are still some other Johnlockers’ manips on the blog. If you want me to take it down, contact me and I will gladly remove it (I do give credit where possible).




Although I'm working almost day and night on Johnlock's wedding, my Sherlock addiction got hold of me and I made this manip of the Holmes brothers. Maybe I'll write a fan fiction story to go along with the cover, after the wedding. Who knows?




ALLELE - Blood of my blood. They're from the same gene-pool, they share parental alleles. One of them is the dominant one, but which one. Once brothers, now enemies. A constantly rivalry between them for the quest to victory.
I'm running with the story already and I shouldn't.  I have no time for it now.
I hear this in Mycroft's voice, pulling his lips in a thin line. "London is too small for the both of us, Brother mine." He raised his chin with a smug glowing on his face.
Sherlock glared at him, simpering. "We shall fight then. Till the end, Blood."
OMG, I better stop.

Until next time
Another Sherlockian♥

No comments:

Post a Comment