Friday 6 February 2015

Entering the Winglock Fandom - do I dare - Yes of course



I’m crazy about Angels. I’m besotted with Sherlock and I’m obsessed with Johnlock. Put these three together and you get Winglock.
Yes, I’ve joined the wings /angel-man fandom. I've made a previous one of Sherlock with wings, but it was just a slap on with a heading. Now I’m totally into the Winglock Fandom and made my first fan art with png and 3D stock, and brushes from Deviantart.com - which I adore by the way.
I will post a photo manipulation or fan art of Winglock on Winglock - Fan art from time to time. (Hey! It's time consuming) Just keep a look out.
AND REMEMBER . . . 
The Johnlock wedding album is nearly finished.
Just a few minor adjustments before I can marry them on Valentine's Day (I hope they don't postpone).

Until next time
Another Sherlockian♥

No comments:

Post a Comment